In Episode #429, Eric and Neil discuss 7 tips for increasing engagement with your blog. Tune in to learn how you can boost your viewer’s engagement levels and hook them so they have to keep coming back for more.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: 7 Tips for Increasing Engagement with Your Blog
- 00:35 – First is to write your blog in a conversational tone by using “you” and “I”
- 00:54 – People become more engaged and they will probably leave comments
- 01:00 – Add a live chat button to your blog
- 01:26 – Third is to wrap up your blog post with a conclusion
- 01:36 – Most readers will read your conclusion first before reading the whole blog
- 01:44 – Fourth is adding different types of content
- 02:00 – Some read on their mobile while others on their computer
- 02:13 – Fifth is to respond to comments in your blog
- 02:30 – Connect social media channels with Edgar
- 03:08 – Seventh is to do a content upgrade with Thrive, Hello Bar, OptinMonster
- 04:00 – There are different content upgrades available at Leadpages
- 04:15 – Marketing School is giving away 90-day FREE trial to Crazy Egg which is a visual analytics tool
- 04:26 – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway to get your copy
- 04:28 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Writing in a conversational tone will engage your readers making them more likely to comment.
- Use social media platforms to increase your blog’s reach.
- Have a catchy conclusion, most readers read it first anyway.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #780, Eric and Neil discuss how they are going to reach 1 Million downloads per month. Tune in to hear how they are going to do this and why they set this goal....
In episode #779, Eric and Neil discuss how to convert more leads. Tune in to hear their great hack....
In episode #778, Eric and Neil discuss what you should do with your keywords that rank in the middle, but not the top of the first search page. Tune in to hear how you can improve your rankings....