In Episode #258, Eric and Neil discuss the 7 ways to increase Facebook likes without spending a dollar. Increasing your Facebook likes doesn’t have to be an over-complicated process—sometimes all it takes is you asking and reaching out to the people you know.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- [00:27] – Today’s topic: 7 Ways to Increase Facebook Likes Without Spending a Dollar
- [00:35] – First, add the Facebook Widget to your website
- [00:50] – Second is building up your fan page
- [01:33] – Third is to simply ask
- [01:44] – Send an intro email to your list asking them to like your page
- 01:50 – Look at your competitor’s posts in BuzzSumo and type in the SEO keywords that are getting likes
- [02:08] – Share your competitor’s content and ask them to like or share your page, too
- [02:28] – Just create great content, in general
- [02:50] – Eric would write content and if people liked it, they would share it
- [03:07] – Sixth, focus on timing
- [03:31] – Promoting your content
- [03:44] – Reach out to people who can do direct outreach
- 03:48 – Use Pitchbox to help you organize your outreach
- [04:00] – Boosting a post can also increase your page likes
- [04:09] – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Build up your fan page by connecting with people using your personal profile.
- Simply ask people to like your page – there’s no harm in sending out an email requesting so.
- Track the best time that people are engaging, then promote and organize your outreach accordingly.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us: