In Episode #408, Eric and Neil provide the beginner’s guide to Quora ads. Tune in to learn what you need to know to start advertising on Quora and why now is the right time opt in!
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: Beginner’s Guide to Quora Ads
- 00:59 – Quora is a questions and answers site which generates tons of traffic
- 01:29 – Quora’s valuation is currently over one billion dollars
- 01:42 – When Eric goes on to Quora, he sees people like Jason Lemkin
- 01:59 – You can have your ads show up with a question or something catchy
- 02:19 – Quora ads is currently cheap
- 02:34 – One of Eric’s clients, Lever, is an applicant tracking system
- 02:40 – An applicant tracking system helps you manage the whole hiring process
- 03:07 – Lever has an ad that shows up in Quora when a question related to the hiring process comes up
- 03:29 – You want to advertise to people who are asking questions related to your product
- 04:14 – “The numbers have to work for you”
- 04:30 – Eric is currently running an ad on Quora for their e-book
- 04:40 – The conversion rate to their landing page is 20%
- 04:53 – Cost per click is $3 but the conversion rate is around $15
- 05:45 – Cost per click varies
- 06:27 – Marketing School is giving away a free 1 year subscription to Crazy Egg which is a visual analytics tool
- 07:10 – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway for multiple entries
- 07:22 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Quora currently generates tons of traffic—this is a great place to implement your ads.
- You target Quora ads to the people who ask questions related to your business service or product.
- Leverage Quora ads NOW as the costs are still low and the conversions are high.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #534, Eric and Neil count out 7 productivity hacks that will help you run your business more efficiently. Tune in to hear these great time-and-energy-saving hacks....
In episode #533, Eric and Neil discuss how to manage clients who are never satisfied and ask for work above and beyond their contract. Tune in for some great advice on how to satisfy clients and remai...
In episode #532, Eric and Neil discuss what to do once your business hits 7 figures. Ultimately, there are two paths you can take. Tune in to hear their advice about optimizing your business for growt...