In Episode #406, Eric and Neil discuss whether webinars still work. Tune in to learn why webinars still work, though it depends on several factors. Eric and Neil discuss why webinars no longer convert as well as they used to and give you the tools you need to make sure you that you optimize on your next webinar.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- [00:27] – Today’s topic: Do Webinars Still Work?
- [00:36] – Some marketers are saying that webinars are dying
- [00:54] – From Neil’s standpoint, webinars still work but don’t convert as much as they used to
- [01:14] – The cost to get a webinar is one of the reasons why the conversion rate suffered
- [01:24] – If you have a ton of organic traffic, you should consider webinars
- 01:49 – With Kissmetrics, their webinars work well because of the content
- [02:04] – Webinars work if you educate and give advice that your audience can actually use
- [02:29] – Some are just trying to sell people over
- 02:47 – Neil uses Webinar Jam and AWeber Webinar for his webinars
- 02:53 – You can use email sequences from Drip, Infusionsoft and ConvertKit
- [03:12] – Neil changes his webinars once every 6 months
- [03:30] – With webinars, you have to look at all of your conversion rates
- 03:57 – There’s an ad from Billy Gene Is Marketing Inc on YouTube that is creative and worth checking out
- 04:55 – Marketing School is giving away a free 1 year subscription to Crazy Egg which is a visual conversion tool
- 05:50 – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway for multiple entries
- [06:01] – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Webinars still work if your content is educational and the advice is valuable to your audience.
- If you have consistent, organic traffic, then it is worth utilizing webinars.
- You have to check your webinars’ conversion rates to see if it’s worth it for you.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us: