In Episode #213, Eric and Neil discuss whether or not black hat SEO still works. Black hat SEO refers to any practice that you use to boost your website’s ranking in a way that violates the search engine’s terms of service. Tune in to find out if black hat SEO still works and the advantages and disadvantages of using this practice.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- [00:27] – Today’s topic: Does Black Hat SEO Still Work?
- [00:35] – PBN is also considered black hat SEO
- [00:41] – Black hat SEO still works
- [00:45] – Black hat SEO isn’t really for business or marketing
- [01:07] – Neil used to do black hat SEO
- [01:55] – The only good thing about black hat SEO is that it can help you be more creative and adapt its concept to white hat SEO
- [02:13] – It is not worth the time and energy
- [02:41] – The link wheel tactic of black hat SEO described
- [03:26] – Build your own blog network the legitimate way
- [03:47] – If you’re just starting, you can try black hat SEO with your own website
- [05:07] – Do not use black hat SEO if you want to play the good game
- [05:15] – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Black hat SEO still works, but it is definitely not for business or marketing.
- Black hat SEO is only good for a short period of time.
- Do not use black hat SEO if you want to play the good game.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us: