In Episode #402, Eric and Neil discuss how to build a strong corporate brand using social media. Tune in to learn how you can strengthen your brand through social media and how you can fast track the growth process by using strategies that have worked for some key companies today!
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- [00:27] – Today’s topic: How to Build A Strong Corporate Brand Using Social Media
- 00:42 – Some of the brands that have built a strong brand using social media are Fit Tea, Dolce Swimwear and other swimwear companies
- 01:05 – Eric has interviewed SkinnyMe Tea founder, Gretta van Riel, who has 16M Instagram followers
- [02:00] – You can create a movement to make people stick with your brand and connect with different micro-influencers
- 02:20 – Sunny Co Clothing has created a funnel through social media
- [03:10] – It took Gretta months to grow her brand
- [03:43] – Consistency is crucial in social media branding
- 04:01 – Marketing School is giving away a free 1 year subscription to Crazy Egg is a visual analytics tool
- 04:56 – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway for multiple entries
- [05:05] – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Social media platforms are great for growing your brand for the mere volume of traffic you’ll encounter.
- Make your brand appealing to people so they’ll spread the word and grow your following.
- Tap into micro-influencers within your niche and strike a deal that will benefit both parties.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In Episode #475, Eric and Neil talk about backlinks and provide insights which will help you decide how many backlinks you actually need. Eric and Neil provide strategies which will help you zero in o...
In Episode #474, Eric and Neil discuss how high-end infographics still work and manage to pull in traffic. They recommend various sources for finding some great infographic designers and provide tips ...
In Episode #473, Eric and Neil discuss how to double your sales by spending more per click. In an attempt to save money and reduce one’s cost per click, many businesses lose out on their opportunity...