In Episode #402, Eric and Neil discuss how to build a strong corporate brand using social media. Tune in to learn how you can strengthen your brand through social media and how you can fast track the growth process by using strategies that have worked for some key companies today!
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to Build A Strong Corporate Brand Using Social Media
- 00:42 – Some of the brands that have built a strong brand using social media are Fit Tea, Dolce Swimwear and other swimwear companies
- 01:05 – Eric has interviewed SkinnyMe Tea founder, Gretta van Riel, who has 16M Instagram followers
- 01:28 – Gretta started by reaching out to micro-influencers on Instagram to build her brand
- 01:40 – She eventually grew her following to millions
- 01:50 – Gretta has also coined the term “teatox” which is detoxing using tea which also has a movement behind it
- 02:00 – You can create a movement to make people stick with your brand and connect with different micro-influencers
- 02:20 – Sunny Co Clothing has created a funnel through social media
- 02:30 – You’ll get a free swimsuit if the post is re-posted and tagged appropriately
- 02:53 – It can be a profitable campaign
- 03:00 – There’s a huge spike for the keyword “Sunny Co Clothing” in Google because of their campaign
- 03:10 – It took Gretta months to grow her brand
- 03:43 – Consistency is crucial in social media branding
- 04:01 – Marketing School is giving away a free 1 year subscription to Crazy Egg is a visual analytics tool
- 04:56 – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway for multiple entries
- 05:05 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Social media platforms are great for growing your brand for the mere volume of traffic you’ll encounter.
- Make your brand appealing to people so they’ll spread the word and grow your following.
- Tap into micro-influencers within your niche and strike a deal that will benefit both parties.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #719, Eric and Neil discuss the efficacy of midrolls. Tune in to hear whether you should drop the midrolls or keep them....
In episode #718, Eric and Neil discuss the reason people don’t buy from your site. Tune in to hear what could be blocking your conversions....
In episode #717, Eric and Neil discuss how much you should spend on marketing software. Tune in to hear why you might be over-spending....