In Episode #224, Eric and Neil discuss how to generate consulting leads from your website. How do you attract these leads? What needs to change with your website, today, in order to increase those potential clients? From live chat to webinars, tune in to find out Eric and Neil’s proven strategies that keep the door open for those leads.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- [00:27] – Today’s topic: How to Generate Consulting Leads From Your Website
- [00:32] – First is to add live chat on your website and have someone manning it
- 00:35 – Use Intercom
- [01:06] – Don’t just have long form fields, break it into steps
- [01:40] – Make sure you are segmenting people
- [02:23] – Use marketing automation and leverage your different nurture sequences
- [02:43] – Be creative in the way you collect leads
- [03:47] – Make sure you set up an experimentation framework
- [05:03] – Insert calls-to-action
- [05:10] – You can get more leads this way
- [05:51] – Do webinars
- [05:56] – Neil’s webinars work
- [06:45] – Phone calls work, too
- 07:00 – CallRail tracks where the calls are coming from and record them
- [07:46] – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Continue to be creative in the way you collect leads.
- Run an A/B test and implement a growth experiment framework.
- Call-to-actions can sometimes be aggressive, but don’t discount the fact that it still works.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us: