In Episode #292, Eric and Neil discuss how to generate leads through LinkedIn. Tune in to learn what LinkedIn lead gen ads are and how it compares to Facebook lead gen ads. You’ll also learn how Neil boosted his website traffic to a thousand plus visitors a day through LinkedIn.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- [00:27] – Today’s topic: How to Generate Leads Through LinkedIn
- 00:33 – The LinkedIn lead gen ads are similar to the Facebook lead ads
- [01:08] – Jump on to LinkedIn lead gen ads now
- [01:18] – LinkedIn has autofill where you can have LinkedIn forms on your website
- [02:14] – LinkedIn took away a retargeting pixel, but it is now back with better features
- [02:40] – You can segment people who visited different pages in your website
- [02:55] – Neil’s team members post twice a day in LinkedIn
- 03:32 – Eric recommends using Dux-Soup
- 03:50 – It helps you visit different profiles and collect those profiles—drop those profiles into Hunter and start a reach process
- [04:10] – You can also LinkedIn leads for recruitment or partnership
- [04:28] – LinkedIn allows you to have 30K friends
- 04:54 – A couple of years ago, Eric was on Fiverr and there were people selling friend lists from LinkedIn and Eric actually bought them
- 05:22 – Marketing School is giving away a free 1 year annual subscription of Design Pickle, a design service
- [06:08]– That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Take advantage of LinkedIn lead gen ads now, while they’re still not that popular.
- LinkedIn can significantly increase your website traffic; leverage it.
- LinkedIn can help you in your recruitment and in generating more sales leads.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us: