In Episode #407, Eric and Neil discuss how to increase your email deliverability. Tune in to discover which provider works best and the techniques you can employ today to increase your deliverability!
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to Increase Your Email Deliverability
- 00:41 – To improve your deliverability rate, switch providers
- 00:46 – Infusionsoft has poor deliverability while Drip is great at delivering
- 00:55 – Jeremy Schoemaker has a site that shows which providers have terrible deliverability rates
- 01:07 – AWeber and ConvertKit work great too
- 01:29 – It is easier to use a shared IP to increase email deliverability
- 01:40 – Stop sending someone emails if they don’t open any of your emails
- 01:54 – Marketing School is giving away a free 1 year subscription to Crazy Egg which is a visual analytics tool
- 02:38 – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway for multiple entries
- 02:50 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- If your provider has a low email deliverability, switch providers.
- Don’t use a permanent IP—instead, use a shared IP.
- Stop sending someone emails if they’ve never opened any one of your emails.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #534, Eric and Neil count out 7 productivity hacks that will help you run your business more efficiently. Tune in to hear these great time-and-energy-saving hacks....
In episode #533, Eric and Neil discuss how to manage clients who are never satisfied and ask for work above and beyond their contract. Tune in for some great advice on how to satisfy clients and remai...
In episode #532, Eric and Neil discuss what to do once your business hits 7 figures. Ultimately, there are two paths you can take. Tune in to hear their advice about optimizing your business for growt...