In Episode #407, Eric and Neil discuss how to increase your email deliverability. Tune in to discover which provider works best and the techniques you can employ today to increase your deliverability!
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- [00:27] – Today’s topic: How to Increase Your Email Deliverability
- [00:41] – To improve your deliverability rate, switch providers
- 00:46 – Infusionsoft has poor deliverability while Drip is great at delivering
- 00:55 – Jeremy Schoemaker has a site that shows which providers have terrible deliverability rates
- 01:07 – AWeber and ConvertKit work great too
- [01:29] – It is easier to use a shared IP to increase email deliverability
- [01:40] – Stop sending someone emails if they don’t open any of your emails
- 01:54 – Marketing School is giving away a free 1 year subscription to Crazy Egg which is a visual analytics tool
- 02:38 – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway for multiple entries
- [02:50] – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- If your provider has a low email deliverability, switch providers.
- Don’t use a permanent IP—instead, use a shared IP.
- Stop sending someone emails if they’ve never opened any one of your emails.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In Episode #475, Eric and Neil talk about backlinks and provide insights which will help you decide how many backlinks you actually need. Eric and Neil provide strategies which will help you zero in o...
In Episode #474, Eric and Neil discuss how high-end infographics still work and manage to pull in traffic. They recommend various sources for finding some great infographic designers and provide tips ...
In Episode #473, Eric and Neil discuss how to double your sales by spending more per click. In an attempt to save money and reduce one’s cost per click, many businesses lose out on their opportunity...