In Episode #264, Eric and Neil discuss how you can master the art of upselling. Tune in to find out how YOU can master the art of upselling, the benefit of targeting your existing clients, and how offering more speed and more automation can be your ticket to doubling your revenue.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- [00:27] – Today’s topic: How to Master the Art of Upselling
- [00:36] – Eric went to San Francisco to meet existing and prospective clients
- [01:54] – You need to add value, first, to master the art of upselling
- [02:15] – Upselling is about speed and automation
- 03:32 – Trey Lewellen uses Click Funnels for selling gun related products
- 04:58 – Eric uses Mixmax to set reminders for himself
- [05:15] – Eric makes sure he follows up with his prospective and current clients and believes salespeople should do the same thing
- [05:34] – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Adding value is the way to master the art of upselling.
- Offering speed and automation for the product or service you offer is a great way to upsell.
- The customers that have stayed with you the longest are the easiest to expand upon.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us: