In Episode #231, Eric and Neil discuss whether it’s a good time to start a podcast. Tune in to learn if the best time to plunge into podcasting is now and the ways that will help you be successful in this channel.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: Is it a Good Time to Start a Podcast?
- 00:33 – Yes, because now is an inflection point for podcasts
- 01:01 – Podcasting has helped Eric’s business grow
- 01:22 – If the channel is popular, you should go after it
- 02:06 – Russell Brunson mentions that podcasting is the best thing that has happened to his business
- 02:14 – Podcasting takes time
- 03:18 – Some are also hitting millions of downloads a month
- 03:38 – Look for the unsolicited response rate
- 04:10 – If you’re going to enter a new market, make sure you know how to attack it
- 05:00 – Also think of a channel where you can market
- 05:13 – Subscribe, rate and review and get a chance to win a free copy of Authority Labs
- 05:26 – Text MARKETINGSCHOOL to 33444
- 00:00 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- If you’re thinking about starting a podcast, you should—now is an inflection point for podcasting.
- If you enter a new market, make sure you learn how to attack it.
- Find a market that can help you leverage your podcast.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #662, Eric and Neil discuss what old brands can teach you about marketing. Tune in to hear how classic brands stay relevant....
In episode #661, Eric and Neil discuss whether you should ever change your company’s name. Tune in to find out if they think this is a fatal error or a smart move....
In episode #660, Eric and Neil discuss how often you need to blog. Tune in to hear how often you should be blogging and why it matters....