In Episode #231, Eric and Neil discuss whether it’s a good time to start a podcast. Tune in to learn if the best time to plunge into podcasting is now and the ways that will help you be successful in this channel.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: Is it a Good Time to Start a Podcast?
- 00:33 – Yes, because now is an inflection point for podcasts
- 01:01 – Podcasting has helped Eric’s business grow
- 01:22 – If the channel is popular, you should go after it
- 02:06 – Russell Brunson mentions that podcasting is the best thing that has happened to his business
- 02:14 – Podcasting takes time
- 03:18 – Some are also hitting millions of downloads a month
- 03:38 – Look for the unsolicited response rate
- 04:10 – If you’re going to enter a new market, make sure you know how to attack it
- 05:00 – Also think of a channel where you can market
- 05:13 – Subscribe, rate and review and get a chance to win a free copy of Authority Labs
- 05:26 – Text MARKETINGSCHOOL to 33444
- 00:00 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- If you’re thinking about starting a podcast, you should—now is an inflection point for podcasting.
- If you enter a new market, make sure you learn how to attack it.
- Find a market that can help you leverage your podcast.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #534, Eric and Neil count out 7 productivity hacks that will help you run your business more efficiently. Tune in to hear these great time-and-energy-saving hacks....
In episode #533, Eric and Neil discuss how to manage clients who are never satisfied and ask for work above and beyond their contract. Tune in for some great advice on how to satisfy clients and remai...
In episode #532, Eric and Neil discuss what to do once your business hits 7 figures. Ultimately, there are two paths you can take. Tune in to hear their advice about optimizing your business for growt...