In Episode #231, Eric and Neil discuss whether it’s a good time to start a podcast. Tune in to learn if the best time to plunge into podcasting is now and the ways that will help you be successful in this channel.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- [00:27] – Today’s topic: Is it a Good Time to Start a Podcast?
- [00:33] – Yes, because now is an inflection point for podcasts
- [01:01] – Podcasting has helped Eric’s business grow
- [01:22] – If the channel is popular, you should go after it
- 02:06 – Russell Brunson mentions that podcasting is the best thing that has happened to his business
- [02:14] – Podcasting takes time
- [03:18] – Some are also hitting millions of downloads a month
- [03:38] – Look for the unsolicited response rate
- [04:10] – If you’re going to enter a new market, make sure you know how to attack it
- [05:00] – Also think of a channel where you can market
- 05:13 – Subscribe, rate and review and get a chance to win a free copy of Authority Labs
- [05:26] – Text MARKETINGSCHOOL to 33444
- [00:00] – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- If you’re thinking about starting a podcast, you should—now is an inflection point for podcasting.
- If you enter a new market, make sure you learn how to attack it.
- Find a market that can help you leverage your podcast.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us: