In Episode #211, Eric and Neil discuss the 7 key elements of a high converting homepage. Your homepage should be the star as this is the page that generates the most traffic. Tune in to find out how you can convert your traffic to sales making these important changes to your homepage—creating that successful funnel.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- [00:27] – Today’s topic: 7 Key Elements of a High Converting Homepage
- [00:35] – Make sure you have a great headline that emphasizes what you do
- [00:49] – Have a call-to-action that goes with the headline
- [01:08] – Answer objections:
- [01:20] – People are more likely to buy and be more comfortable if you will answer their objections
- [01:30] – Talk to people and ask about their hesitations in buying a product
- 01:39 – Use Qualaroo to put up a quick survey
- [01:52] – Use testimonials and case studies
- [02:14] – Fourth is to add a benefit-driven headline
- [02:21] – Talk to your paying customers and ask them why they bought your product
- [03:17] – Fifth is page load speed
- [03:46] – Think of your homepage as a funnel
- [04:39] – “Whatever your funnel is, make sure all flows together”
- [04:54] – Don’t forget about your pixels
- [05:05] – Start collecting data when people visit your site
- [05:18] – You can’t advertise effectively to your target audience without your pixels
- [05:24] – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- A benefit driven headline can attract a greater audience and this can turn into sales.
- Consider your homepage as a funnel as this is what gets the most traffic.
- Know your pixels to reach your targeted audience effectively.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us: