In Episode #377, Eric and Neil discuss the tried and tested methods for building local links. Tune in to learn the simple steps that will help you increase your rank on a local scale. You’ll also find out who you need to be reaching out to when it comes to asking for those links.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: Tried and Tested Ways of Building Local Links
- 00:41 – When it comes to local SEOs, citations are important
- 00:45 – A citation can be counted as a link
- 00:56 – You can get multiple citations from Whitespark and Moz Local
- 01:05 – Another way to get a citation is to reach out to the local chamber of commerce
- 01:13 – They also have events where you can network with people
- 01:41 – Reach out to people and try to add value
- 01:46 – Local stores take anything that can help their business
- 02:00 – It’s a lot easier to rank for local keywords
- 02:14 – Go to Ahrefs and put in your competing URLs within your region
- 02:26 – Reach out to those linking to them and ask for links
- 02:35 – Marketing School is giving away a free 1 year subscription to Crazy Egg which helps you increase your conversion rate
- 03:28 – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway for multiple entries
- 03:35 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Reach out to your local market to get citations.
- Build a network with your local stores and always try to add value to them.
- Check your competitors and get in touch with those who are linking to them.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #600, Eric and Neil explain how you can generate traffic on Instagram. Tune in to hear how you can leverage social media in order to grow your business....
In episode #599, Eric and Neil discuss how you can run a virtual marketing team. Tune in for tips on how to manage remote workers....
In episode #598, Eric and Neil discuss the 7 crazy ways you can improve your business. Tune in to hear how you can attract more customers and increase revenue!...