In Episode #377, Eric and Neil discuss the tried and tested methods for building local links. Tune in to learn the simple steps that will help you increase your rank on a local scale. You’ll also find out who you need to be reaching out to when it comes to asking for those links.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: Tried and Tested Ways of Building Local Links
- 00:41 – When it comes to local SEOs, citations are important
- 00:45 – A citation can be counted as a link
- 00:56 – You can get multiple citations from Whitespark and Moz Local
- 01:05 – Another way to get a citation is to reach out to the local chamber of commerce
- 01:13 – They also have events where you can network with people
- 01:41 – Reach out to people and try to add value
- 01:46 – Local stores take anything that can help their business
- 02:00 – It’s a lot easier to rank for local keywords
- 02:14 – Go to Ahrefs and put in your competing URLs within your region
- 02:26 – Reach out to those linking to them and ask for links
- 02:35 – Marketing School is giving away a free 1 year subscription to Crazy Egg which helps you increase your conversion rate
- 03:28 – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway for multiple entries
- 03:35 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Reach out to your local market to get citations.
- Build a network with your local stores and always try to add value to them.
- Check your competitors and get in touch with those who are linking to them.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
On episode #504, Eric and Neil discuss the four fundamental things you need to master in marketing. Tune in to hear what these four elements are and how they can massively improve your business....
On episode #503, Eric and Neil talk about the quickest ways to make a 6-figure salary. Tune in for great tips on how to build your customer and financial base!...
On episode #502, Eric and Neil talk about what makes billionaires different from millionaires. Tune in to hear about the attitude and outlook that drive these successful people....