In Episode #150, Eric and Neil discuss 7 ways to get people to show up to your webinar. Webinars require planned marketing to get qualified leads to participate. Unlike podcasts, your webinar’s success depends on the number of people who show up. This is why it is of the utmost importance to make sure your attendance is high. Tune in to learn the tips and strategies you need to skyrocket your webinar show up rates.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: 7 Ways to Get People to Show Up to Your Webinar
- 00:34 – Make sure you are emailing people inviting them to your webinar
- 00:58 – Email works because people are busy and tend to forget
- 01:10 – Collect phone numbers from webinar registrations
- 01:13 – The lead is more qualified if they’re willing to get more information and stay committed
- 01:25 – An SMS provider like Twilio that is integrated to your webinar can send SMS reminders before the webinar starts
- 01:51 – Third, use social media ads
- 02:29 – You can retarget people based on their behavior
- 02:31 – Fourth, don’t make your webinar available too far in advance
- 02:57 – The closer your registration is to the start date of your webinar, the higher the attendance rates
- 03:39 – Use repeating webinars, and tools such as WebinarJam or EverWebinar
- 04:06 – Go to Neil’s website to check his repeating webinar
- 04:35 – Sixth is an indoctrination video
- 04:40 – A video showing people what to expect and what will be valuable to them
- 04:53 – Add a “thank you” video on the “thank you” page and ask them to complete a survey
- 05:30 – Lastly, hit your social media channels and do joint webinars
- 05:35 – HubSpot does joint webinars
- 06:07 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Having people sign-up for your webinar is easy; however, the real challenge is getting them to show up.
- Your webinar has to be of SUBSTANCE so people can’t bear to miss it.
- Utilize different online tools to get people to show up to your webinar.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1029, we discuss 7 tasks you shouldn’t outsource. Tune in to hear what you really need to keep in-house....
In episode #1028, we discuss what tasks you can outsource. Tune in to hear the easiest and smartest things to outsource....
In episode #1027, we discuss how to create amazing user experiences for which Google will reward you. Tune in to hear how you can do this....