In episode #560, Eric and Neil discuss ways that unhappy customers can actually help you grow as a business. Tune in to hear how you can turn failure into future success.
Time-Stamped Show Notes:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How Unhappy Customers Will Make You Grow – As Long As You Do This
- [00:55] Eric’s business grew 139% in 2017, but there was an “incident” and they lost 40% of their clients.
- [01:31] So they called an all-hands meeting and found out why they lost the clients.
- [01:50] Eric then reached out to the clients to see what their experience had been.
- [02:02] If you talk to your customers, it will help you figure out what needs to be fixed.
- [02:26] Neil calls former clients to see why they left and he performs surveys every month for current clients.
- [03:14] There is a process in place now at Eric’s company to help retain clients.
- [04:22] You need to do whatever it takes to improve.
- [04:36] Talking to unhappy customers helps you grow as a business.
- [05:18] If you please the majority of the customer base, they will remain loyal.
- [05:37] Eric personally reaches out to happy clients and he finds out what their goals are for the coming year.
- [06:24] That’s all for today!
- [06:26] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1899, Neil and Eric talk about 3 Reasons You Don’t Want to Be the Smartest Marketer. While it might feel good to be the smartest marketer in the room, you’re actually putting yourself ...
In episode #1898, Neil and Eric talk about What to Do When You Lose Your Rankings. There are a bunch of reasons why your rankings may take a hit. Sometimes your content has started to decay or in othe...
In episode #1897, Neil and Eric talk about How to Grow Your YouTube Channel Like They Are. Growing a YoutTube channel isn’t always straightforward. You might be gaining views and followers, and then...