In episode #560, Eric and Neil discuss ways that unhappy customers can actually help you grow as a business. Tune in to hear how you can turn failure into future success.
Time-Stamped Show Notes:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How Unhappy Customers Will Make You Grow – As Long As You Do This
- [00:55] Eric’s business grew 139% in 2017, but there was an “incident” and they lost 40% of their clients.
- [01:31] So they called an all-hands meeting and found out why they lost the clients.
- [01:50] Eric then reached out to the clients to see what their experience had been.
- [02:02] If you talk to your customers, it will help you figure out what needs to be fixed.
- [02:26] Neil calls former clients to see why they left and he performs surveys every month for current clients.
- [03:14] There is a process in place now at Eric’s company to help retain clients.
- [04:22] You need to do whatever it takes to improve.
- [04:36] Talking to unhappy customers helps you grow as a business.
- [05:18] If you please the majority of the customer base, they will remain loyal.
- [05:37] Eric personally reaches out to happy clients and he finds out what their goals are for the coming year.
- [06:24] That’s all for today!
- [06:26] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Give us feedback on this new format in the ratings section and include your e-mail for a chance to ask a question live on a Marketing School podcast! Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone....
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...