In episode #490 of Marketing School, Eric and Neil explain why social media scheduling tools can hurt your numbers in terms of reach. Ultimately, live posts are still where it’s at.
Time-Stamped Show Notes:
- [00:30] Today’s Topic: Buffer and Hootsuite Are Hurting Your Facebook Reach
- [01:05] When using Buffer and Hootsuite to schedule posts, it doesn’t get nearly as much engagement as “live” posts or by using Facebook’s own tools.
- [01:54] These tools are ok to use with Twitter.
- [02:19] They ultimately recommend to avoid using tools and post manually.
- [02:20] That’s it for today!
- [02:22] Marketing School is giving away a 90-day free trial to Crazy Egg, which is a visual analytics tool.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #840, we discuss what you should do to build an audience. Tune in to hear how you can build a following....
In episode #839, we discuss the secret Instagram weapon no one is talking about. Tune in to hear about this new method of Instagram marketing you need to implement....