In Episode #262, Eric and Neil discuss how to drive traffic with LinkedIn. Tune in to learn how LinkedIn can actually be cheaper, some tactics you can apply to increase your click-through rate, and how you can divert your LinkedIn traffic to your own website.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- [00:27] – Today’s topic: How to Drive Traffic with LinkedIn
- [00:41] – Make sure your targeting is tight and your offer is relevant to your target people
- [01:12] – After seeing the 1% click-through rate, switch the advertising to CPM for cheaper clicks
- [01:28] – Eric’s click-through rates have gone up to 2-3%
- 01:39 – You think you can’t make LinkedIn cheap, but you can actually can
- [01:43] – Add everyone who adds you as friend on LinkedIn; the limit is 30K friends
- [01:53] – Take all your contacts from your website, post your blog posts on LinkedIn once a day, using the first paragraph or two—then, add a link to continue reading at the bottom
- 02:38 – Using Zapier and IFTTT, you can push your updates to LinkedIn automatically
- [02:58] – LinkedIn drives leads
- [03:13] – Every time Neil publishes a blog post, he shares it to every marketing group in LinkedIn
- [04:07] – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Target your offer to the right demographic.
- You can get higher click-through rates and cheaper clicks in LinkedIn.
- Posting your blog posts in LinkedIn and sharing them to groups can significantly boost your overall traffic.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us: