In episode #522, Eric and Neil outline ways that anyone can gain more Facebook fans without having to use paid ads. Tune in to hear their stellar advice on how to build a strong following.
Time-Stamped Show Notes:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Get Your First 1,000 Facebook Fans Without Paid Ads
- [00:36] Facebook is still important because they link back to other social media apps.
- [00:58] Blast your email list or whatever social assets that you have.
- [01:12] In your very first email, link to your Facebook page.
- [01:24] Use an exit pop-up on your website. For this, Neil likes to use Hello Bar on his Quick Sprout site.
- [01:33] Using this tactic, Neil gets about 1,000 fans per week
- [02:00] Think about who you can partner with for things like joint webinars; this will expand your reach.
- [02:40] You could get 50-100 more followers/subscribers doing collaborations.
- [02:58] If you want a lot of fans, join Facebook groups that relate to your business and participate. This means that you have to get in on conversations or even start them.
- [03:32] You can take shortcuts, but shortcuts won’t get you loyal fans.
- [03:41] “Give before you ask.” -Neil Patel
- [03:47] Neil and Eric give a ton of free advice in order to get return customers and to build an active and enthusiastic fan base.
- [04:17] Eric thinks giveaways are helpful to building a fanbase. KingSumo or Vyper are great ways to facilitate this.
- [04:59] Neil likes content gates: he blocks off certain content and makes it “premium” content that is only available to Facebook fans.
- [05:28] That’s it for today!
- [05:30] Go to singlegrain.com/giveaway if you want to get in on a special giveaway opportunity!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #780, Eric and Neil discuss how they are going to reach 1 Million downloads per month. Tune in to hear how they are going to do this and why they set this goal....
In episode #779, Eric and Neil discuss how to convert more leads. Tune in to hear their great hack....
In episode #778, Eric and Neil discuss what you should do with your keywords that rank in the middle, but not the top of the first search page. Tune in to hear how you can improve your rankings....