In Episode #28 Eric and Neil teach you how to market ANY product without any funding. Get your product out there and generate more traffic without spending a dime.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- [00:22] – How you can market anything with no budget
- [00:50] – SEO and content: Setting a foundation for your site
- 01:55 – See what people search for on Quora
- [03:00] – Marketing and sales go hand in hand
- [03:25] – Reach out to people
- [04:25] – Joining the LinkedIn groups that are related to what you do
- [04:50] – Don’t just be self-promotional
- [05:18] – Answering questions on Quora and other sites
- [06:20] – Get on podcasts
- [06:35] – Getting interviewed can be highly profitable
- [06:50] – How to use Twitter
- 09:00 – Use social channels like Instagram, Snapchat, and YouTube
- [09:45] – You will be able to stand out
- [10:00] – Be sure to subscribe to The Marketing School!
3 Key Points:
- SEO and your content are the foundation for your site.
- Marketing and sales work together.
- Use social channels to set yourself apart from your competitors.
- Quora – A site that you can use to see what the popular questions are that people have right now.
- emailhunter.co and LinkedIn – Tools to find people and build a prospecting list
- Clearbit – A tool to help you track who visits your site
- Reddit, Growth Hackers, Inbound.org – Sites you can put your content on
- Buzzsumo – Find the top keywords in your industry
- Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and YouTube – Social channels that you should utilize in order to stand out
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us: