In episode #526, Eric and Neil discuss the ways in which you can hook readers with a killer blog introduction. Tune in to hear their tips for creating great blog posts.
Time-Stamped Show Notes:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Write a Killer Blog Introduction that Really Hooks the Reader
- [00:34] Neil likes something hard-hitting and quick, when it comes to blog entries.
- [00:56] Statistics really draw him in.
- [01:21] Conversational-style writing is also really appealing to Neil. Hooking people with a personal story is usually successful.
- [01:38] Neil likes to write in the first person, as it makes it seem more personal.
- [03:10] Eric likes reading things that are written by marketing copywriters, because they know how to write a good hook.
- [03:37] Eric likes looking at The Boron Letters and the book Breakthrough Advertising.
- [04:07] Perry Marshal said that your goal when writing an email is to hook them into the next email.
- [04:28] It’s important to focus on how to keep readers interested.
- [04:42] It must be authentic and fit your personality.
- [05:40] Take the signal that makes sense to you and adjust it to fit your style.
- [05:46] That’s it for today!
- [05:48] Go to singlegrain.com/giveaway if you want to get in on a special giveaway opportunity!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #600, Eric and Neil explain how you can generate traffic on Instagram. Tune in to hear how you can leverage social media in order to grow your business....
In episode #599, Eric and Neil discuss how you can run a virtual marketing team. Tune in for tips on how to manage remote workers....
In episode #598, Eric and Neil discuss the 7 crazy ways you can improve your business. Tune in to hear how you can attract more customers and increase revenue!...