In Episode #215, Eric and Neil discuss their favorite marketing books. They give you a quick synopsis of the value offered by each book and how these principles can help your marketing strategy. Whether you’re starting out or are an experienced marketer, there’s always more you can learn to up your marketing game.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- [00:27] – Today’s topic: Our Favorite Marketing Books
- 00:35 – Breakthrough Advertising
- 01:25 – Don’t Make Me Think
- 01:57 – Influence
- 03:06 – The 22 Immutable Laws of Marketing
- [03:12] – It has the 22 rules that you should always follow in regards to marketing
- 03:31 – DotCom Secrets
- 04:01 – The Copywriter’s Handbook
- 04:21 – Check David Ogilvy, the “father of advertising”
- [04:31] – He has shared his experiences through his books
- 04:47 – The Boron Letters
- 05:19 – Seth Godin, the master marketer
- [05:40] – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Regardless of your experience, there is still much to learn regarding marketing.
- Conversion matters—both design and content are factors that affect your conversion.
- Learn from the best in the field and what they’ve written to get that leg up.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us: