In Episode #11 Eric and Neil discuss premium quality backlinks. They’ll explain what the heck that means, and they’ll give you clear tools to help you create the best backlinks. As you find ways to connect people with your content, using the resources available to you and being proactive will drive up your rankings in no time.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- [00:25] – How can you build premium quality backlinks?
- [00:45] – Get to the top of Google with backlinks and content
- [01:00] – Big websites have a high domain authority
- [01:25] – Backlinks are a vote of confidence
- [01:40] – You will up your rankings with better backlinks
- [01:55] – Network with people you know already
- [02:10] – Give each other value by posting on each other’s blogs
- 02:30 – Buzzsumo ranks most popular blog posts
- [2:45] – Take those posts and turn them into infographics
- 03:00 – Use Dribbble.com and Ahrefs.com to see who has linked to that post, and share your infographics with those readers
- [03:40] – Infographics can do even better than the original data-driven blog posts
- [04:30] – Your site will rank higher
- 04:40 – The Skyscraper Technique (from Brian Dean of Backlinko)
- 06:55 – Broken Link Checker and Ahrefs
- [08:25] – Find resource pages and request that they link to your content
- [09:00] – Find people who are willing to be guest bloggers
- [09:25] – Get access to publishers and use their links
- 10:00 – PRServe
- [12:00] – Subscribe to get content daily!
3 Key Points:
- Premium quality backlinks will boost your rankings.
- Start with people you already know, and then utilize online tools to create better backlinks.
- Create the best version of the most popular content on the web.
- Buzzsumo – A resource to find the most popular content on the internet right now
- Dribbble.com – A resource to help you design infographics
- Ahrefs.com – Tracks backlinks and keywords for you and your competitors
- Backlinko – Brian Dean’s blog with helpful insights to strong web content
- Broken Link Checker – How to find dead links on the internet
- PRServe – A PR agency that only requires payment when your blog gets publicity
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In Episode #475, Eric and Neil talk about backlinks and provide insights which will help you decide how many backlinks you actually need. Eric and Neil provide strategies which will help you zero in o...
In Episode #474, Eric and Neil discuss how high-end infographics still work and manage to pull in traffic. They recommend various sources for finding some great infographic designers and provide tips ...
In Episode #473, Eric and Neil discuss how to double your sales by spending more per click. In an attempt to save money and reduce one’s cost per click, many businesses lose out on their opportunity...