In Episode #434, Eric and Neil discuss how important headings are for SEO. Tune in to learn why you should still take your sweet time on your headings and how it helps boost your website’s ranking.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How Important Are Headings for SEO?
- 00:35 – Headings are still important because the H1 tag still has more authority for search engines
- 01:12 – If your H1 tag is larger, search engine will read it as more important than the other text in your website
- 01:25 – Ranking zero is having a snippet above the actual organic ranking
- 01:39 – Have some sentences after your H1 tag
- 01:56 – Marketing School is giving away 90-day FREE trial to Crazy Egg which is a visual analytics tool
- 02:08 – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway to get your FREE copy
- 02:15 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Search engines still read your H1 tag as the most important text in your content.
- Be sure that your heading is high quality and well thought-out.
- Snippets below your H1 tag will boost your ranking as it’s still read by search engines.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #693, Eric and Neil discuss the pros and cons of raising venture capital. Tune in to hear why the juice may not be worth the squeeze....
In episode #692, Eric and Neil discuss how you can get wealthy people to respond to your emails. Tune in to hear how you can tempt people into business deals....
In episode #691, Eric and Neil Discuss why you shouldn’t just read books all day. Tune in to hear why you need to limit the time you spend absorbing information....