In episode #430, Eric and Neil discuss how to generate more YouTube search traffic. Tune in to learn how you can revamp your videos to attract more traffic and why your watch time is important.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to Generate More YouTube Search Traffic
- 00:35 – Use TubeBuddy and VidIQ—TubeBuddy will give you ideas on what tags you should use for your YouTube videos
- 01:11 – Upload your transcript or the captions for your videos to boost your ranking
- 01:32 – Think about how you can rank for great titles
- 01:50 – You have to understand your audience
- 02:00 – Use amazing images for your CTR
- 02;34 – YouTube wants people to stay longer on their platform so consider your watch time
- 03:02 – Marketing School is giving away 90-day FREE trial to Crazy Egg which is a visual analytics tool
- 03:22 – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway to get your FREE copy
- 03:26 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Know your TOP keywords for your videos.
- If you can upload your own transcript, do it—it’ll help your ranking.
- Play around with watch time and make sure that people are staying around to watch your videos.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #693, Eric and Neil discuss the pros and cons of raising venture capital. Tune in to hear why the juice may not be worth the squeeze....
In episode #692, Eric and Neil discuss how you can get wealthy people to respond to your emails. Tune in to hear how you can tempt people into business deals....
In episode #691, Eric and Neil Discuss why you shouldn’t just read books all day. Tune in to hear why you need to limit the time you spend absorbing information....