In episode #430, Eric and Neil discuss how to generate more YouTube search traffic. Tune in to learn how you can revamp your videos to attract more traffic and why your watch time is important.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to Generate More YouTube Search Traffic
- 00:35 – Use TubeBuddy and VidIQ—TubeBuddy will give you ideas on what tags you should use for your YouTube videos
- 01:11 – Upload your transcript or the captions for your videos to boost your ranking
- 01:32 – Think about how you can rank for great titles
- 01:50 – You have to understand your audience
- 02:00 – Use amazing images for your CTR
- 02;34 – YouTube wants people to stay longer on their platform so consider your watch time
- 03:02 – Marketing School is giving away 90-day FREE trial to Crazy Egg which is a visual analytics tool
- 03:22 – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway to get your FREE copy
- 03:26 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Know your TOP keywords for your videos.
- If you can upload your own transcript, do it—it’ll help your ranking.
- Play around with watch time and make sure that people are staying around to watch your videos.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #572, Eric and Neil explain ways that you can easily make 6 figures as a marketer. Tune in to hear how to prove yourself to be a valuable asset....
In episode #571, Eric and Neil explain why it may be worth paying to join a Mastermind group. Tune in to hear if joining a Mastermind is right for you and how you can get the most out of the membershi...