In episode #489, Eric and Neil give advice on how to increase the number of your Instagram followers. A lot of it is as simple as interacting and engaging others on the social media platform. Listen in for more specific advice on how to get your first thousand followers.
Time-Stamped Show Notes:
- [00:28] Today’s Topic: How to Get Your First 1,000 Instagram Followers
- [00:44] Gaining Instagram followers by doing “shout for shout”
- [01:59] Promote your social media profiles by cross-linking them all and linking to them from your website.
- [02:58] It’s harder to rank on Google organically, because if it wasn’t, they wouldn’t get money from ad revenue.
- [03:14] If you have an email list, link to your social media profiles in your blasts.
- [03:50] Interact and engage on Instagram to make your profile more visible.
- [04:35] That’s it for today!
- [04:37] Marketing School is giving away a 90-day free trial to Crazy Egg, which is a visual analytics tool.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #840, we discuss what you should do to build an audience. Tune in to hear how you can build a following....
In episode #839, we discuss the secret Instagram weapon no one is talking about. Tune in to hear about this new method of Instagram marketing you need to implement....