In episode #560, Eric and Neil discuss ways that unhappy customers can actually help you grow as a business. Tune in to hear how you can turn failure into future success.
Time-Stamped Show Notes:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How Unhappy Customers Will Make You Grow – As Long As You Do This
- [00:55] Eric’s business grew 139% in 2017, but there was an “incident” and they lost 40% of their clients.
- [01:31] So they called an all-hands meeting and found out why they lost the clients.
- [01:50] Eric then reached out to the clients to see what their experience had been.
- [02:02] If you talk to your customers, it will help you figure out what needs to be fixed.
- [02:26] Neil calls former clients to see why they left and he performs surveys every month for current clients.
- [03:14] There is a process in place now at Eric’s company to help retain clients.
- [04:22] You need to do whatever it takes to improve.
- [04:36] Talking to unhappy customers helps you grow as a business.
- [05:18] If you please the majority of the customer base, they will remain loyal.
- [05:37] Eric personally reaches out to happy clients and he finds out what their goals are for the coming year.
- [06:24] That’s all for today!
- [06:26] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #780, Eric and Neil discuss how they are going to reach 1 Million downloads per month. Tune in to hear how they are going to do this and why they set this goal....
In episode #779, Eric and Neil discuss how to convert more leads. Tune in to hear their great hack....
In episode #778, Eric and Neil discuss what you should do with your keywords that rank in the middle, but not the top of the first search page. Tune in to hear how you can improve your rankings....