In episode #488 of Marketing School, Eric and Neil discuss whether it is better to hire an agency or a freelancer to market your business. Tune in to learn which approach is best for you and your company.
Time-Stamped Show Notes:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Should You Work with an Agency or Hire Freelancers?
- [00:36] Establish a goal.
- [01:15] Freelancers are great if you have a lot of time to manage people; plus it’s more cost-effective.
- [01:46] Agencies tend to move faster than the companies that hire them; hire them if you need someone to push you.
- [02:33] You can find freelancers on sites like Upwork, Problogger, or Fivrr.
- [03:38] You can use tools like Hubstaff to manage your freelancers (it takes screenshots and helps to track their time).
- [04:15] Before you hire anyone, be sure to ask what they are going to do for your business.
- [05:00] Check agencies’ and freelancers’ past work, experiences, and ratings.
- [05:33] That’s it for today!
- [05:35] Marketing School is giving away a 90-day free trial to Crazy Egg, which is a visual analytics tool.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #780, Eric and Neil discuss how they are going to reach 1 Million downloads per month. Tune in to hear how they are going to do this and why they set this goal....
In episode #779, Eric and Neil discuss how to convert more leads. Tune in to hear their great hack....
In episode #778, Eric and Neil discuss what you should do with your keywords that rank in the middle, but not the top of the first search page. Tune in to hear how you can improve your rankings....