In episode #488 of Marketing School, Eric and Neil discuss whether it is better to hire an agency or a freelancer to market your business. Tune in to learn which approach is best for you and your company.
Time-Stamped Show Notes:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Should You Work with an Agency or Hire Freelancers?
- [00:36] Establish a goal.
- [01:15] Freelancers are great if you have a lot of time to manage people; plus it’s more cost-effective.
- [01:46] Agencies tend to move faster than the companies that hire them; hire them if you need someone to push you.
- [02:33] You can find freelancers on sites like Upwork, Problogger, or Fivrr.
- [03:38] You can use tools like Hubstaff to manage your freelancers (it takes screenshots and helps to track their time).
- [04:15] Before you hire anyone, be sure to ask what they are going to do for your business.
- [05:00] Check agencies’ and freelancers’ past work, experiences, and ratings.
- [05:33] That’s it for today!
- [05:35] Marketing School is giving away a 90-day free trial to Crazy Egg, which is a visual analytics tool.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
On episode #504, Eric and Neil discuss the four fundamental things you need to master in marketing. Tune in to hear what these four elements are and how they can massively improve your business....
On episode #503, Eric and Neil talk about the quickest ways to make a 6-figure salary. Tune in for great tips on how to build your customer and financial base!...
On episode #502, Eric and Neil talk about what makes billionaires different from millionaires. Tune in to hear about the attitude and outlook that drive these successful people....