In episode #525, Eric and Neil discuss the best way to market to people making more than $150K per year. Tune in to hear the exciting ideas they have to boost your reach and potential earnings.
Time-Stamped Show Notes:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Best Way to Market to Individuals Who Make Over $150K a Year
- [00:37] There was an article on the Salesforce Blog about podcasts. According to the article, 16% of the people who listen to podcasts make over $150,000/year.
- [01:01] In addition, that 16% listens to roughly five hours of podcasts per week.
- [01:07] So, if you want to target that 16%, you should consider starting a podcast to increase your traffic and sales.
- [01:18] Marketing School gets about 550,000 listens per week.
- [01:38] If you don’t want to create a podcast, you can simply advertise on a podcast.
- [01:55] You can target your ads towards a certain income group on Facebook.
- [02:28] You can target prominent Venture Capitalists on Twitter or similar types of people.
- [02:40] Eric likes the idea of targeting people through podcasts. The attention you get from a podcast is unparalleled.
- [03:05] If you create your own podcast, you can run your own ads to get more subscribers and listeners.
- [03:21] Eric and Neil considered using Russell Brunson’s method, which required giving away pre-loaded MP3 players.
- [03:55] iTunes has yet to open advertising for podcasts, but Spotify currently allows it.
- [04:00] Eric and Neil are planning to expand their marketing plan in 2018.
- [04:40] Wealthy people tend to listen to podcasts to gain skills that will make them more successful and effective at whatever it is that they do.
- [05:10] You can do AVM, which is targeting specific companies and accounts.
- [05:31] If you are delivering the right content to the right people at the right time, you are likely to close sales at a higher rate.
- [05:51] Marketing School episodes got shorter in 2017, but they started to focus on quality as well as quantity. They want to provide the best possible content to gain more followers.
- [06:44] Eric and Neil are keen to get your feedback on this podcast. If you like what you’ve been hearing, please leave a review!
- [06:47] That’s it for today!
- [06:49] Go to singlegrain.com/giveaway if you want to get in on a special giveaway opportunity!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #534, Eric and Neil count out 7 productivity hacks that will help you run your business more efficiently. Tune in to hear these great time-and-energy-saving hacks....
In episode #533, Eric and Neil discuss how to manage clients who are never satisfied and ask for work above and beyond their contract. Tune in for some great advice on how to satisfy clients and remai...
In episode #532, Eric and Neil discuss what to do once your business hits 7 figures. Ultimately, there are two paths you can take. Tune in to hear their advice about optimizing your business for growt...