In Episode #442, Eric and Neil discuss how to create a landing page. Tune in to learn the tools that you can use to create a stunning landing page, and, if you need it, where you can find inspiration to make your landing page stand out!
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to Create a Landing Page
- 00:35 – Leadpages has a drag-and-drop builder, built-in themes and WordPress plugin that makes it easier for you to create your landing page
- 01:00 – Unbounce is affordable and they have other tools offered for free
- 01:20 – Creating a landing page doesn’t mean that it will work, you HAVE to test it!
- 01:40 – You can get landing page inspiration from Land-book, Dribbble and Behance
- 02:11 – You can also hire someone to create the landing page for you
- 02:35 – Marketing School is giving away 90-day FREE trial to Crazy Egg which is a visual analytics tool
- 02:43 – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway to get your FREE copy
- 02:48 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- With the online resources we have today, it is now easier than ever to create your own landing page.
- Consistently test your landing page to see if it’s converting or not.
- If you have the budget, you can also hire people to create a landing page for you.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2352, the focus is on tips and tactics for mastering influencer marketing. Neil and Eric discuss the do’s and don’ts of influencer marketing and share some valuable tools that you can ...
In episode #2351, you’ll hear top tips for how to get more newsletter subscribers in 2023. If you think that email is dead, think again because email marketing is one of the most effective ways to g...
In episode #2350, Neil and Eric delve into 5 evergreen SEO tactics that just work! If you want to improve your SEO rankings, this episode covers 5 tactics (plus a bonus one right at the end) that will...