In Episode #442, Eric and Neil discuss how to create a landing page. Tune in to learn the tools that you can use to create a stunning landing page, and, if you need it, where you can find inspiration to make your landing page stand out!
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to Create a Landing Page
- 00:35 – Leadpages has a drag-and-drop builder, built-in themes and WordPress plugin that makes it easier for you to create your landing page
- 01:00 – Unbounce is affordable and they have other tools offered for free
- 01:20 – Creating a landing page doesn’t mean that it will work, you HAVE to test it!
- 01:40 – You can get landing page inspiration from Land-book, Dribbble and Behance
- 02:11 – You can also hire someone to create the landing page for you
- 02:35 – Marketing School is giving away 90-day FREE trial to Crazy Egg which is a visual analytics tool
- 02:43 – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway to get your FREE copy
- 02:48 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- With the online resources we have today, it is now easier than ever to create your own landing page.
- Consistently test your landing page to see if it’s converting or not.
- If you have the budget, you can also hire people to create a landing page for you.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...