In Episode #442, Eric and Neil discuss how to create a landing page. Tune in to learn the tools that you can use to create a stunning landing page, and, if you need it, where you can find inspiration to make your landing page stand out!
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to Create a Landing Page
- 00:35 – Leadpages has a drag-and-drop builder, built-in themes and WordPress plugin that makes it easier for you to create your landing page
- 01:00 – Unbounce is affordable and they have other tools offered for free
- 01:20 – Creating a landing page doesn’t mean that it will work, you HAVE to test it!
- 01:40 – You can get landing page inspiration from Land-book, Dribbble and Behance
- 02:11 – You can also hire someone to create the landing page for you
- 02:35 – Marketing School is giving away 90-day FREE trial to Crazy Egg which is a visual analytics tool
- 02:43 – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway to get your FREE copy
- 02:48 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- With the online resources we have today, it is now easier than ever to create your own landing page.
- Consistently test your landing page to see if it’s converting or not.
- If you have the budget, you can also hire people to create a landing page for you.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1546, we talk about the underutilized link between email marketing and SEO. Eric and Neil share how leveraging this untapped strategy has helped them grow in leaps and bounds and they shar...
In episode #1545, you will learn more about webinars and some ways to make them more engaging. Even in 2020, webinars are still a great way to drive sales, so it is super important that you make sure ...
In episode #1544, we discuss the value of building a defensible moat around your income. People like Warren Buffett and Charlie Munger like to invest in businesses with a moat for a good reason – th...