In episode #1382, we are going to talk about the most impactful marketing article that we have read for 2020! That’s right, we each share the most valuable piece of content for marketing we have encountered this year. We describe the experience spectrum and making better content before diving into one-time offers and how to improve your up-sell strategy.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Most Impactful Marketing Article that We Have Read for 2020.
- [00:35] The experience spectrum and the overload of garbage content.
- [03:02] One-time offers and making money through up-sells.
- [04:34] Bonus — Russell Brunson’s book, Traffic Secrets!
- [04:41] That’s it for today!
- [04:45] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1430, we share seven remote work trends that will impact your business! As the world changes in front of our eyes, remote work has been a distinct component of the professional world durin...
In episode #1429, we unpack Google's upcoming algorithm update! Google is taking more care than ever around user experience and it seems their new updates will be no different. We talk about the reaso...
In episode #1428, we talk about what you can learn from black hat SEOs! There is a whole array of strategies and tactics out there to grow you brand and boost your traffic, and some are more within th...