In episode #1382, we are going to talk about the most impactful marketing article that we have read for 2020! That’s right, we each share the most valuable piece of content for marketing we have encountered this year. We describe the experience spectrum and making better content before diving into one-time offers and how to improve your up-sell strategy.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Most Impactful Marketing Article that We Have Read for 2020.
- [00:35] The experience spectrum and the overload of garbage content.
- [03:02] One-time offers and making money through up-sells.
- [04:34] Bonus — Russell Brunson’s book, Traffic Secrets!
- [04:41] That’s it for today!
- [04:45] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....