In episode #1382, we are going to talk about the most impactful marketing article that we have read for 2020! That’s right, we each share the most valuable piece of content for marketing we have encountered this year. We describe the experience spectrum and making better content before diving into one-time offers and how to improve your up-sell strategy.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Most Impactful Marketing Article that We Have Read for 2020.
- [00:35] The experience spectrum and the overload of garbage content.
- [03:02] One-time offers and making money through up-sells.
- [04:34] Bonus — Russell Brunson’s book, Traffic Secrets!
- [04:41] That’s it for today!
- [04:45] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...
In episode #2289, Neil and Eric talk about the key ingredient to successful ads. There’s a lot that goes into making ads that reach your audience, hook their attention, and make a lasting impression...