In episode #1382, we are going to talk about the most impactful marketing article that we have read for 2020! That’s right, we each share the most valuable piece of content for marketing we have encountered this year. We describe the experience spectrum and making better content before diving into one-time offers and how to improve your up-sell strategy.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Most Impactful Marketing Article that We Have Read for 2020.
- [00:35] The experience spectrum and the overload of garbage content.
- [03:02] One-time offers and making money through up-sells.
- [04:34] Bonus — Russell Brunson’s book, Traffic Secrets!
- [04:41] That’s it for today!
- [04:45] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1398 we give you seven unique blog post angles that drive a flood of traffic. From creating visualizations of other popular posts to hosting expert interviews and documenting how you solve...
In episode #1397, we talk about seven simple ways to save money on your marketing! Almost everyone is looking to cut costs at the moment and your marketing budget should be no different. Tune in to he...
In episode #1396, we talk about where the good investment opportunities are right now. In the middle of the current pandemic, the only safe action would be putting some money into the stock market, ev...