In episode #1946, Neil and Eric talk about what they are personally investing in right now. Hear how Neil and Eric’s different lifestyles and obligations impact their investments and learn how it has paid off in the long and short term. To discover more about their decisions and why they believe in investing in yourself, tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: What Neil & Eric Are Personally Investing in Right Now.
- [00:41] What Eric is investing in right now.
- [01:56] How your obligations impact what you invest in.
- [03:46] Why Neil spends the majority of his time investing in himself and his businesses.
- [05:51] That’s it for today!
- [06:20] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to apply for our next event!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....