In episode #491, Eric and Neil explain the purpose of Google’s AMP and why it may be killing your revenue. If you are an e-commerce business, this episode should be of particular interest to you. Tune in to discover how AMP is hurting your business.
Time-Stamped Show Notes:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Google’s AMP Is Killing Your Revenue
- [00:35] Explaining the purpose of Google’s AMP.
- [01:13] When stripping down sites for mobile access, it strips away ads to get the sites to load more quickly.
- [01:30] Reasons why certain countries have different rates of search traffic.
- [02:30] Why your revenue will tank in spite of search traffic increases.
- [03:13] Even though Google says they are adding tools for publishers, take it with a grain of salt.
- [03:35] If you are an e-commerce business, it can be detrimental to use AMP.
- [03:48] That’s it for today!
- [03:50] Marketing School is giving away a 90-day free trial to Crazy Egg, which is a visual heat-mapping tool.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #572, Eric and Neil explain ways that you can easily make 6 figures as a marketer. Tune in to hear how to prove yourself to be a valuable asset....
In episode #571, Eric and Neil explain why it may be worth paying to join a Mastermind group. Tune in to hear if joining a Mastermind is right for you and how you can get the most out of the membershi...