In Episode #437, Eric and Neil discuss how to create an irresistible product or service guarantee. Tune in to learn what some of the big brands are doing to provide top-notch service guarantees and how you can effectively implement your own.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to Create an Irresistible Product or Service Guarantee
- 00:38 – The baseline is to have a 30-day money back guarantee
- 00:55 – One of the craziest ideas Neil has heard of is having double money back guarantee
- 01:22 – With Nordstrom and Zappos, you can return an item as long as you have a receipt
- 02:27 – Amazon is committed to giving the best customer service
- 02:37 – Eric bought a TV from them that wasn’t in the best condition when it arrived; Amazon sent a new one without asking for the first TV back
- 03:06 – Your guarantee should reflect the quality of your product or service
- 03:45 – Marketing School is giving away 90-day FREE trial of Crazy Egg which is a visual analytics tool
- 03:55 – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway to get your FREE copy
- 04:00 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- A 30-day money back guarantee is the baseline for all guarantees.
- If you have an awesome guarantee, it should reflect the quality of product/service that you have.
- Some tend to abuse guarantees, so you must trust in your product or service quality.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #780, Eric and Neil discuss how they are going to reach 1 Million downloads per month. Tune in to hear how they are going to do this and why they set this goal....
In episode #779, Eric and Neil discuss how to convert more leads. Tune in to hear their great hack....
In episode #778, Eric and Neil discuss what you should do with your keywords that rank in the middle, but not the top of the first search page. Tune in to hear how you can improve your rankings....