In Episode #485, Eric and Neil discuss how to write a killer blog conclusion that leaves the reader satisfied. Tune in to learn how having a conclusion can encourage the skimmer to read the entire article, encourage engagement through next steps and questions, and cap things off with a concise summary.
Time-stamped show notes:
- [00:28] – Today’s topic: How to Write a Killer Blog Conclusion That Leaves the Reader Satisfied
- [00:46] – How Neil always had a conclusion on Quick Sprout, his first big marketing blog.
- [01:09] – Ending a conclusion with a question mark encourages more comments.
- [01:19] – The conclusion should summarize the blog post. People scroll to the bottom and read the conclusion first.
- [01:46] – Eric likes to get to the point and extract value.
- [02:06] – Put next steps in the conclusion such as “leave a comment” and “check out this post”.
- [02:25] – Have conclusion, ask a question, and summarize things. Cap it off.
- [02:38] – That’s it for today!
- [02:41] – Marketing School is giving away a 90-day FREE trial to Crazy Egg which is a visual analytics tool. Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway to get your FREE copy.
- [02:51] – You can also learn how to win a one-year subscription to Crazy Egg.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
On episode #504, Eric and Neil discuss the four fundamental things you need to master in marketing. Tune in to hear what these four elements are and how they can massively improve your business....
On episode #503, Eric and Neil talk about the quickest ways to make a 6-figure salary. Tune in for great tips on how to build your customer and financial base!...
On episode #502, Eric and Neil talk about what makes billionaires different from millionaires. Tune in to hear about the attitude and outlook that drive these successful people....