In Episode #436, Eric and Neil discuss if TV advertising is really worth it. Tune in to learn whether or not TV ads is worth your investment OR if it’s more advantageous for you to utilize digital ads.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: Is TV Advertising Really Worth It?
- 00:37 – Neil was in Canada with a friend who was working with TV ads
- 00:57 – Neil’s friend told him that the ROI increases from 20-50% every time they run a TV ad
- 01:30 – Eric shares about the Trivago ad all over the TV
- 02:12 – The effectiveness of your ad will still depend on your target demographic
- 02:25 – Do your market research and planning before implementing a TV ad
- 02:52 – If you have the money, you can consider a TV ad
- 03:07 – Marketing School is giving away 90-day FREE trial to Crazy Egg which is a visual analytics tool
- 03:22 – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway to get your FREE copy
- 03:25 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- TV advertising still works and IS worth it—if it fits your budget, of course.
- Understand your demographics before getting deep into a specific ad platform.
- For startups, YouTube and LinkedIn ads are some of the alternatives to TV ads.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #693, Eric and Neil discuss the pros and cons of raising venture capital. Tune in to hear why the juice may not be worth the squeeze....
In episode #692, Eric and Neil discuss how you can get wealthy people to respond to your emails. Tune in to hear how you can tempt people into business deals....
In episode #691, Eric and Neil Discuss why you shouldn’t just read books all day. Tune in to hear why you need to limit the time you spend absorbing information....