In episode #1118, we discuss whether it is useful to be a Digital Marketing Jack-of-All-Trades. Tune in to hear our take!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: Is it Useful to be a Jack-of-All-Trades in Digital Marketing?
- [00:44] Eric focused on one thing when he started out.
- [00:58] After that, he branched out, because there is little security is focusing on only one aspect of content marketing.
- [01:25] Get good at one thing and then branch out.
- [02:12] Neil agrees that you can specialize, but you need to learn how to do other things.
- [02:30] If you want to be a CMO, you need to know a multitude of things.
- [02:49] That’s it for today!
- [02:54] Go to Marketing School to check out a video that will help you grow your business and to sign up for our live Mastermind.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...