The Number 1 Go-To Headline Formula If You Are Out of Ideas
In episode #1619, we share the number one go-to headline formula that you can use if you are out of ideas. It may sound simple but just sticking to the task of telling people how you can solve their problem in your headline is what will make the difference for you. This combined with good research through surveys and customer conversations will ensure that you are getting the most out of your headlines. Tune in to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Number 1 Go-To Headline Formula If You Are Out of Ideas.
- [00:34] Telling people the solution to their problem in your headline!
- [00:44] Acknowledge the problem while describing how you can help.
- [01:50] Compiling information through surveys for your stock of ideas.
- [02:51] That’s it for today!
- [02:56] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: