In episode #1535, we give you the one marketing skill that will get you hired in 2020 – and it is not SEO or PPC! As Andrew Chen famously said, “All marketing channels eventually go to shit.” This means that if you still want to get seen, you need to start thinking more creatively! Tune in to hear more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 1 Marketing Skill That Will Get You Hired in 2021.
- [00:38] Creativity is the number one skill that will get you hired!
- [00:48] Our marketing channels ‘eventually go to shit,’ so success requires creativity.
- [01:18] Russel Brunson’s MP3 player strategy as an example of creative marketing.
- [01:30] Neil’s creative branding strategy that is using the TV commercial format.
- [02:02] Getting around ‘banner blindness’ by keeping things fresh.
- [02:39] How Eric and his team got more creative in their Consulting School program.
- [03:10] The need for more truly creative people and what skills they should have.
- [03:35] Knowledge of execution will take your value one step further.
- [03:56] Iterating quickly, a common discussion in Eric’s Consulting School program.
- [04:24] That’s it for today!
- [04:25] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2469, we talk about how we optimize our travel for maximum output. Conferences and travel go hand in hand and we’ve figured out a few ways to ease the journey and curb jetlag. Tune in to...
In episode #2468, we break down our favorite marketing hack when speaking at conferences. We’ve been on the circuit for a few weeks and want to share our approach to marketing at events. Speaking, t...
In episode #2467, we look at ways to make your content stand out when everyone is on the AI train. The trick is to identify what you, as a human, can bring to the table to capture attention that AI ca...