In episode #1501, we talk about the number one productivity hack for working from home! The right kind of checklist for your day, can help you get so much done and reach bigger goals over time. Tune in to hear all about this helpful hack and our tips for making the most of each day, and building towards greatness over time!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Number 1 Productivity Hack for Working From Home.
- [00:34] The power of daily checklists and linking them to annual goals.
- [01:41] Jeff Bezos’ rule of three big decisions each day.
- [02:08] The problem with long, shit-to-do lists.
- [03:08] There is no need to overcomplicate your goals for the day!
- [03:25] Keeping a checklist manageable — this will help you get through it.
- [03:46] Starting with the toughest task on the list, first thing in the morning.
- [04:02] Meditation and exercise can help boost your productivity too!
- [04:49] That’s it for today!
- [04:52] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1814, Neil and Eric talk about their experiences with YouTube and share the ways they could improve and grow. Eric’s main point is around doubling down on one topic while Neil feels he c...
In episode #1813, we talk about our strategies for making the most out of conferences. While the content from conferences themselves is valuable, the networking and business opportunities they bring t...
In episode #1812, Neil and Eric talk about why most people don’t finish courses. Trying to get someone to be engaged during an online course is not easy, which is why you have to go the extra mile t...