In episode #1501, we talk about the number one productivity hack for working from home! The right kind of checklist for your day, can help you get so much done and reach bigger goals over time. Tune in to hear all about this helpful hack and our tips for making the most of each day, and building towards greatness over time!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Number 1 Productivity Hack for Working From Home.
- [00:34] The power of daily checklists and linking them to annual goals.
- [01:41] Jeff Bezos’ rule of three big decisions each day.
- [02:08] The problem with long, shit-to-do lists.
- [03:08] There is no need to overcomplicate your goals for the day!
- [03:25] Keeping a checklist manageable — this will help you get through it.
- [03:46] Starting with the toughest task on the list, first thing in the morning.
- [04:02] Meditation and exercise can help boost your productivity too!
- [04:49] That’s it for today!
- [04:52] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1513, we share seven tools that will help you grow your traffic. When trying to ramp up your traffic, whether it be on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, WordPress, or your website, it is all a...
In episode #1512, you’ll hear about seven tools you can use to grow your SaaS company from us. Whether you’re working B2B or B2C, having the best tools for note-taking, A/B testing, decreasing chu...
In this special episode of Marketing School we speak to the 'traffic guy', John Parkes, who is CMO of ClickFunnels! At Marketing School we are big fans of the company and their amazing co-founder, Rus...