In episode #1521, Eric and Neil share their takes on the number one way to scale your marketing. Eric explains why he thinks you should start with a great culture, and Neil offers his insights into documentation and processes. Be sure to tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Number One Way to Scale Your Marketing.
- [00:37] Eric’s scaling tip – Look at what the big companies are doing around culture.
- [01:05] The link between good culture, marketing, and scaling.
- [01:55] A team of very good marketers is still better than one outstanding individual.
- [02:35] Neil’s scaling tip – Make processes around things that are working.
- [03:09] Break down the things that don’t work and lessons learned.
- [03:47] Get the mundane stuff in order.
- [03:57] Resources to learn about scaling.
- [04:31] That’s it for today!
- [04:31] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...