In episode #1521, Eric and Neil share their takes on the number one way to scale your marketing. Eric explains why he thinks you should start with a great culture, and Neil offers his insights into documentation and processes. Be sure to tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Number One Way to Scale Your Marketing.
- [00:37] Eric’s scaling tip – Look at what the big companies are doing around culture.
- [01:05] The link between good culture, marketing, and scaling.
- [01:55] A team of very good marketers is still better than one outstanding individual.
- [02:35] Neil’s scaling tip – Make processes around things that are working.
- [03:09] Break down the things that don’t work and lessons learned.
- [03:47] Get the mundane stuff in order.
- [03:57] Resources to learn about scaling.
- [04:31] That’s it for today!
- [04:31] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2473, we talk about where consumer confidence sits right now. The global economy has had to adapt to some pretty major events over the past three years, from a worldwide pandemic to the wa...
In episode #2472, we talk about how to truly scale AI in your organization! It feels like everyone is racing to implement AI, but is this the best strategy for business owners? Tune in to hear how we ...
In episode #2471, we’re looking at the format dominating 92.7% of Facebook posts! We’re referring, of course, to reels. Short-form content has proven to be effective across all platforms and seems...