In episodes #2303 and #2304, Neil and Eric share 10 marketing tips that actually work! As we head into 2023, we believe that things are going to get harder before they get easier, but there is a silver lining. The five pieces of marketing advice that we share in this episode, from going live on social to hosting community-building events and more, are guaranteed to see returns, even when times are tough. Stay tuned for Part 2!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: 10 Things that Work in Marketing: Part 1.
- [00:48] Why we recommend hosting dinners for your clients and prospects.
- [01:27] How going live on your social platforms can get you more views.
- [02:22] The importance of community building through small events.
- [02:54] Ways you can benefit from attending conferences.
- [04:10] How to leverage short-form webinars focused on value delivery.
- [04:42] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [04:49] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2466, we broach the topic of using AI for doing outbound. The goal with outbound is to stand out and AI can help you do so. Tune in to discover how AI can be used to customize insights for...
In episode #2465, we investigate the software that can create AI-generated articles to “drive real traffic”. Namely, byword.ai. While AI SEO strategies might have short-term results, we don’t be...
In episode #2464, we explore the question of vanity metrics versus revenue. We look at a particular story of a creator reaching 100 million views on YouTube with only a $900 return. These stats beg th...