In episodes #2303 and #2304, Neil and Eric share 10 marketing tips that actually work! As we head into 2023, we believe that things are going to get harder before they get easier, but there is a silver lining. The five pieces of marketing advice that we share in this episode, from going live on social to hosting community-building events and more, are guaranteed to see returns, even when times are tough. Stay tuned for Part 2!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: 10 Things that Work in Marketing: Part 1.
- [00:48] Why we recommend hosting dinners for your clients and prospects.
- [01:27] How going live on your social platforms can get you more views.
- [02:22] The importance of community building through small events.
- [02:54] Ways you can benefit from attending conferences.
- [04:10] How to leverage short-form webinars focused on value delivery.
- [04:42] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [04:49] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2359, Neil and Eric share their insights on how to utilize the power of storytelling in marketing. Telling a good story is one of the best ways to capture people’s attention. Tune in as ...
In episode #2358, Neil and Eric explore which marketing jobs will be replaced by AI in 2023. We’ve seen a lot of advancements in AI over the past year, but what will its real-world impact be on mark...
In episode #2357, Neil and Eric break down how to fix your marketing funnel. There are plenty of useful tools that can help you identify where your marketing funnel needs to be improved. The trick is ...