In episodes #2303 and #2304, Neil and Eric share 10 marketing tips that actually work! As we head into 2023, we believe that things are going to get harder before they get easier, but there is a silver lining. The five pieces of marketing advice that we share in this episode, from going live on social to hosting community-building events and more, are guaranteed to see returns, even when times are tough. Stay tuned for Part 2!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: 10 Things that Work in Marketing: Part 1.
- [00:48] Why we recommend hosting dinners for your clients and prospects.
- [01:27] How going live on your social platforms can get you more views.
- [02:22] The importance of community building through small events.
- [02:54] Ways you can benefit from attending conferences.
- [04:10] How to leverage short-form webinars focused on value delivery.
- [04:42] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [04:49] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...