In this special episode of Marketing School, we broadcast Noah Kagan’s recent talk about insights into NFTs and passive income! Noah makes a clear point about his philosophy towards sustained success, how we can think about this concept when starting out on a new venture, and he also underlines the values of clarifying your target customers as much as possible. Tuning in, listeners will hear Noah share his experiences with buying NFTs, and why all his investments are built on the idea of holding forever and aligning with companies that he personally uses. Towards the end of the episode, Noah even comments about his experiences with ayahuasca, and why confronting difficult challenges is so important for entrepreneurs in today’s world. So tune in to this great presentation from Noah Kagan!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:35] Introducing today’s guest speaker, Noah Kagan!
- [01:01] Noah’s opening remarks about his experiences with passive income.
- [01:51] Looking at the growth of AppSumo and the current size of the team.
- [02:18] Getting clear on who your customers are!
- [02:51] The time investment that is needed to start seeing real results.
- [04:20] Noah’s approach to measuring other people’s success.
- [04:56] Why Noah gets excited about the element of play in new tech.
- [05:39] Getting active and then leaving things on autopilot.
- [06:29] How much money do you actually need to live the life of your dreams?
- [07:27] Why Noah does almost no rebalancing and selling.
- [07:49] What you can get if you just ask, and why to listen to your calling!
- [08:35] Noah reflects on his ayahuasca experience and how it helped him.
- [03:24] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io for more resources and episodes!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- Noah Kagan
- Leveling Up Live
- Tony Robbins
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
“The NFT World is getting more competitive every day, and you don’t want to be left behind! Learn how to grow your NFT project: http://www.youtube.com/c/LevelingUpOfficial“
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...