In this special episode of Marketing School, we broadcast Noah Kagan’s recent talk about insights into NFTs and passive income! Noah makes a clear point about his philosophy towards sustained success, how we can think about this concept when starting out on a new venture, and he also underlines the values of clarifying your target customers as much as possible. Tuning in, listeners will hear Noah share his experiences with buying NFTs, and why all his investments are built on the idea of holding forever and aligning with companies that he personally uses. Towards the end of the episode, Noah even comments about his experiences with ayahuasca, and why confronting difficult challenges is so important for entrepreneurs in today’s world. So tune in to this great presentation from Noah Kagan!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:35] Introducing today’s guest speaker, Noah Kagan!
- [01:01] Noah’s opening remarks about his experiences with passive income.
- [01:51] Looking at the growth of AppSumo and the current size of the team.
- [02:18] Getting clear on who your customers are!
- [02:51] The time investment that is needed to start seeing real results.
- [04:20] Noah’s approach to measuring other people’s success.
- [04:56] Why Noah gets excited about the element of play in new tech.
- [05:39] Getting active and then leaving things on autopilot.
- [06:29] How much money do you actually need to live the life of your dreams?
- [07:27] Why Noah does almost no rebalancing and selling.
- [07:49] What you can get if you just ask, and why to listen to your calling!
- [08:35] Noah reflects on his ayahuasca experience and how it helped him.
- [03:24] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io for more resources and episodes!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- Noah Kagan
- Leveling Up Live
- Tony Robbins
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...