In episode #1375, we talk about two free features on ClickFlow that you can use to grow during tough times! ClickFlow has been serving more and more companies of different sizes over the last few years, why not give it a try? Tune in to hear about the Content Decay and Content Editor features and how they can help you and your businesses during this crisis!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Two Free ClickFlow Features You Can Use to Grow During Tough Times.
- [00:34] The evolution of ClickFlow and the audiences it serves.
- [01:15] The Content Decay feature on ClickFlow for reigniting traffic for your content.
- [02:24] How often to update your content for best results.
- [03:30] Using Content Editor to make your pieces and post more appropriate.
- [04:44] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....