In episode #1375, we talk about two free features on ClickFlow that you can use to grow during tough times! ClickFlow has been serving more and more companies of different sizes over the last few years, why not give it a try? Tune in to hear about the Content Decay and Content Editor features and how they can help you and your businesses during this crisis!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Two Free ClickFlow Features You Can Use to Grow During Tough Times.
- [00:34] The evolution of ClickFlow and the audiences it serves.
- [01:15] The Content Decay feature on ClickFlow for reigniting traffic for your content.
- [02:24] How often to update your content for best results.
- [03:30] Using Content Editor to make your pieces and post more appropriate.
- [04:44] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...
In episode #2182, Neil and Eric talk about how they would start from scratch today. While a lot of trends in marketing are continually evolving, there will always be a place for good content and engag...
In episode #2181, Neil and Eric talk about Meta’s announcement that Facebook will be undergoing a redesign based on the TikTok platform. Facebook has always excelled at taking what's working for oth...