In episode #1248, we are going to go over some oldies but goodies to help you grow your business in the new year. Often times we focus so much on all the new tools, but today we want to talk about the old, tried and true strategies that still work really well. We dive into key strategies such as webinars, updating and repurposing old content, connecting with customers through text message, and more! Stay tuned to find out how to revive these old marketing goldmines to effectively grow your business.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:40] Today’s topic: Oldies but Goodies to Help You Grow.
- [01:06] The power of using webinars to build trust at scale and grow your business.
- [01:36] Our recommended webinar tool: Livestorm.
- [01:48] Updating your old content to revamp your business in the new year.
- [02:36] How to use text messages to connect with your customers directly.
- [03:52] Top texting platforms and leveraging push notifications to draw traffic to your business.
- [04:17] Why email should still be a core marketing channel in your business.
- [05:09] How to leverage and white label tools as the “new” content marketing.
- [06:26] That’s it for today!
- [06:51] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Facebook Messenger
- Mikael Yang
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...