In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisticated. It now provides brief, collated answers to certain searches, resulting in the zero-click-per-search phenomenon. Tune in as we discuss this interesting trend and what you should do to ensure you keep getting clicks.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: 25.6% of All Searches Are Now Zero Click and Here’s What You Should Do.
- [00:25] An overview of the study done by Semrush and its findings on zero click trends.
- [00:41] The definition of zero-click and why it’s on the rise.
- [01:18] How to counteract the zero-click trend.
- [01:25] Tips on how to find long-tail keywords to avoid zero-click search results.
- [02:03] How to get traffic through other search engines, like Quora.
- [03:50] How building an excellent brand and community can help you combat the zero-click trend.
- [05:25] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [05:32] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...