In episode #1412, we give you three actionable lessons every marketer can learn from Tim Ferris! We talk about how Tim’s success can in part be attributed to his experimental nature, use of data in the content he produces, and willingness to keep learning! Tune in and hear what you can learn from Tim Ferris today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Three Actionable Lessons Every Marketer Can Learn From Tim Ferris.
- [00:32] Experimenting and building a brand by consistently marketing those experiments.
- [01:26] Don’t make claims! Content that uses data does better than content that doesn’t.
- [02:33] Tim is an obsessive learner; don’t stop learning no matter how successful you get.
- [03:27] That’s it for today!
- [03:29] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...