In episode #1412, we give you three actionable lessons every marketer can learn from Tim Ferris! We talk about how Tim’s success can in part be attributed to his experimental nature, use of data in the content he produces, and willingness to keep learning! Tune in and hear what you can learn from Tim Ferris today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Three Actionable Lessons Every Marketer Can Learn From Tim Ferris.
- [00:32] Experimenting and building a brand by consistently marketing those experiments.
- [01:26] Don’t make claims! Content that uses data does better than content that doesn’t.
- [02:33] Tim is an obsessive learner; don’t stop learning no matter how successful you get.
- [03:27] That’s it for today!
- [03:29] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2631, We discuss the unconventional success of YouTuber Sam Sulek, who gained 2.31 million subscribers in just one year. Despite defying conventional wisdom, Sulek's daily, long-form worko...
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...