In episode #1412, we give you three actionable lessons every marketer can learn from Tim Ferris! We talk about how Tim’s success can in part be attributed to his experimental nature, use of data in the content he produces, and willingness to keep learning! Tune in and hear what you can learn from Tim Ferris today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Three Actionable Lessons Every Marketer Can Learn From Tim Ferris.
- [00:32] Experimenting and building a brand by consistently marketing those experiments.
- [01:26] Don’t make claims! Content that uses data does better than content that doesn’t.
- [02:33] Tim is an obsessive learner; don’t stop learning no matter how successful you get.
- [03:27] That’s it for today!
- [03:29] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1538, we are going to talk about if TV ads are still relevant. In today’s day and age, branding, reach, and impressions are vital, and it is so important to try and zag when everybody el...
In episode #1537, we hear about what to do if you if your Facebook ad account gets banned. With new policies, it is easy to get flagged, highlighting the importance of a backup plan. Tune in today to ...
In episode #1536, we cover the often-dreaded cold email. We hear about what makes a good subject line, Neil and Eric’s personal experience sending cold emails and the importance of having a good bod...