In episode #1412, we give you three actionable lessons every marketer can learn from Tim Ferris! We talk about how Tim’s success can in part be attributed to his experimental nature, use of data in the content he produces, and willingness to keep learning! Tune in and hear what you can learn from Tim Ferris today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Three Actionable Lessons Every Marketer Can Learn From Tim Ferris.
- [00:32] Experimenting and building a brand by consistently marketing those experiments.
- [01:26] Don’t make claims! Content that uses data does better than content that doesn’t.
- [02:33] Tim is an obsessive learner; don’t stop learning no matter how successful you get.
- [03:27] That’s it for today!
- [03:29] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...