In episode #1793, we give you three major trends in e-commerce that you need to capitalize on for Q3 this year. These trends may not be sexy but if you are in e-commerce you have to take them seriously. Tune in and hear why you should double down on CRO, shoppable live streaming, and voice search optimization.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 3 Big E-Commerce Marketing Trends for Q3 2021.
- [00:40] Rising ad costs and the need to focus on CRO.
- [01:17] Jumping on shoppable live streaming before cost prohibitions.
- [01:43] The rise in voice search and how many e-commerce purchases use it.
- [03:25] That is it for today!
- [03:26] Go to marketingschool.io/live to learn about our virtual and live peer groups.
Get ad-free listening plus exclusive content with Marketing School Pro. Try for free at http://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....