In episode #1793, we give you three major trends in e-commerce that you need to capitalize on for Q3 this year. These trends may not be sexy but if you are in e-commerce you have to take them seriously. Tune in and hear why you should double down on CRO, shoppable live streaming, and voice search optimization.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 3 Big E-Commerce Marketing Trends for Q3 2021.
- [00:40] Rising ad costs and the need to focus on CRO.
- [01:17] Jumping on shoppable live streaming before cost prohibitions.
- [01:43] The rise in voice search and how many e-commerce purchases use it.
- [03:25] That is it for today!
- [03:26] Go to marketingschool.io/live to learn about our virtual and live peer groups.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...
In episode #2293, Neil and Eric discuss why some ad platforms will struggle in the future. Apple’s recent privacy changes on iOS have had a significant impact on digital advertising. With Google loo...