In episode #1793, we give you three major trends in e-commerce that you need to capitalize on for Q3 this year. These trends may not be sexy but if you are in e-commerce you have to take them seriously. Tune in and hear why you should double down on CRO, shoppable live streaming, and voice search optimization.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 3 Big E-Commerce Marketing Trends for Q3 2021.
- [00:40] Rising ad costs and the need to focus on CRO.
- [01:17] Jumping on shoppable live streaming before cost prohibitions.
- [01:43] The rise in voice search and how many e-commerce purchases use it.
- [03:25] That is it for today!
- [03:26] Go to marketingschool.io/live to learn about our virtual and live peer groups.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...
In episode #2624, We discuss the breakdown of the New York Times' revenue. We highlight the significant role of affiliate marketing in generating income for the company, with Wirecutter affiliate comm...