In episode #2137, Neil and Eric share 3 brutal truths about the future of SEO. Learn why you don’t need more links than your competition, why you need to prioritize user experience, and why fresh content is king.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: 3 Brutal Truths About the Future of SEO.
- [00:25] Why having an amazing product or service is more important than your links.
- [01:15] How to prioritize user experience
- [02:24] Content may not be king, but fresh content is.
- [02:55] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [02:56] Visit https://www.marketingschool.io/live to learn about our next event from 29-31 August!
- [03:09] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2568, we set our sights on growing business trends. We navigate the dynamic landscape of emerging trends that are reshaping the business world, with a spotlight on industry giants like Sho...
In episode #2567, we unpack the mystery behind Coca-Cola's new marketing formula. Join us as we quench your curiosity and explore how one of the world's most iconic brands continues to innovate its ma...
By now, artificial intelligence is nothing new. But there are new ways that companies can use AI to analyze marketing data, create high-quality content, and increase conversions with greater efficienc...