In episode #1926, Neil and Eric talk about 3 brutal truths which explain why you’re failing at SEO. If you’ve been struggling with your SEO it might simply be that you haven’t given it the time it needs to be effective. Tune in to learn more about some of the biggest mistakes that companies are making with their SEO and how to avoid these common traps!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: 3 Brutal Truths About Why You’re Failing at SEO.
- [00:30] Why a lack of patience is the top reason why most people are failing at SEO.
- [01:01] How limiting yourself to one region or language hurts your SEO.
- [01:59] There’s no one size fits all strategy that will work for everyone.
- [02:45] That’s it for today!
- [02:55] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Check out our blueprint on how to build your dream business: https://www.marketingschool.io/training
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2103, we talk about how we'd grow our podcast to five million downloads per month in the future. After the last few years of amazing growth, we are so excited about where we might be heade...
In episode #2102, we talk about how to screen for SEO talent in 2022! When building the best team that you can, you need a good process to vet potential hires and we are here to make this just a littl...
In episode #2101, Neil and Eric talk about what to do if you’re on the verge of bankruptcy. It’s okay to fail and try new things, and bankruptcy shouldn’t be associated with shame or stigma. Tun...