In episode #1926, Neil and Eric talk about 3 brutal truths which explain why you’re failing at SEO. If you’ve been struggling with your SEO it might simply be that you haven’t given it the time it needs to be effective. Tune in to learn more about some of the biggest mistakes that companies are making with their SEO and how to avoid these common traps!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: 3 Brutal Truths About Why You’re Failing at SEO.
- [00:30] Why a lack of patience is the top reason why most people are failing at SEO.
- [01:01] How limiting yourself to one region or language hurts your SEO.
- [01:59] There’s no one size fits all strategy that will work for everyone.
- [02:45] That’s it for today!
- [02:55] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Check out our blueprint on how to build your dream business: https://www.marketingschool.io/training
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...