In episode #1926, Neil and Eric talk about 3 brutal truths which explain why you’re failing at SEO. If you’ve been struggling with your SEO it might simply be that you haven’t given it the time it needs to be effective. Tune in to learn more about some of the biggest mistakes that companies are making with their SEO and how to avoid these common traps!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: 3 Brutal Truths About Why You’re Failing at SEO.
- [00:30] Why a lack of patience is the top reason why most people are failing at SEO.
- [01:01] How limiting yourself to one region or language hurts your SEO.
- [01:59] There’s no one size fits all strategy that will work for everyone.
- [02:45] That’s it for today!
- [02:55] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Check out our blueprint on how to build your dream business: https://www.marketingschool.io/training
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2563, we are exploring how podcasts expand drastically. Tuning in, you’ll hear about how many people listen to podcasts every week in the US, creators who have successful podcasts, why t...
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...